This is a tentative table of contents for my draft manuscript Constructing the World. N.B. please don't circulate this link.
1. Scrutability and the Aufbau
2. Varieties of Scrutability
3. Adventures with a Cosmoscope
4. The Case for A Priori Scrutability
5. Revisability and Conceptual Change
6. Hard Cases
7. Minimizing the Base
8. Whither the Aufbau?
9. Verbal Disputes
Appendix 1: Scrutability, Supervenience, and Grounding.
Appendix 2: Reference Magnets and the Grounds of Intentionality
See also The Multiplicity of Meaning